Protecting You After Irresponsible Property Owners Fail You
We all rely on property owners to be responsible. However, when they are not – when they fail to do the repairs that are necessary or to control potential hazards – your health and your life could be at risk.
At [NAP_NAMES ID=“FIRM-NAME-1”], we have assisted clients in New York with a wide variety of different personal injury cases, including premises liability. We will guide you through your options and help you pursue the compensation that you need to recover both financially and medically.
Injuries That Can Result From Unsafe Properties
Premises liability issues arise when property owners do not take reasonable action to make their property safe. Examples of injuries that can result from unsafe properties can include:
- Injuries sustained from unsecured scaffolding or tools at a construction site
- Falls caused by uneven sidewalks, slippery floors or other unrepaired hazards
- Injuries resulting from damaged or worn swimming pool ladders or safety rails
- Dog bites from dogs who are not properly controlled
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Inadequate security that leads to injury, assault or property damage from a robbery
Each of these injuries could have been foreseen and prevented with a reasonable amount of property upkeep, and the property owners who neglected or refused to maintain their property would be considered responsible.
Reach Out To Our Team
If you have been injured, don’t face a premises liability lawsuit alone. Contact [NAP_NAMES ID=“FIRM-NAME-1”] through our online contact form or by telephone at [NAP_PHONE ID=“TOLL-FREE-REGULAR-NUMBER-2”].